This week Avanties and Zerotio reminisce about the Hearthpwn website and the recent announcement of its closure. They also discuss the recent grandmasters play and the start of the Rise of the Mech event.
During the play portion Mattatarms gives us a Murloc Aggro deck from the China Gold Series.
News and Discussion
- Hearthpwn shutting down June 28th
- New site from the people who ran Hearthpwn https://outof.cards
- Heist of Dalaran – Chapter 4 released 5/30
- Final Chapter (5) releases on 6/6
- Discussion: Are we satisfied with the Solo Content?
- Rise of The Mech! Event starting June 3rd
- New card SN1P-SN4P! And “Buffs” released for this event
- Discussion: How do we think the meta will be impacted?
- Mech-vitational Streaming Event: June 3rd & 4th
- Invited Player will open packs and create decks using a limited set of cards
- Packs opened on June 3rd
- Player start playing their competitive matches on June 4th at 8am PST on Twitch.tv/Playhearthstone
- Grandmasters: Week 3
- Currently only 3 undefeated players: Seiko (EU), Fenomeno (EU) and Monsanto (Americas)
- Discussion: With recent Balance Changes, the class selection has gotten more diverse. Do we feel the upcoming Rise of The Mech! Event will keep the field diverse?
- Tavern Brawl: 207th Brawl Spectacular!
- Welcome to the 207th Brawl Spectacular! Pick a Brawl, we’ll load you up with a random class and a deck based on that Brawl’s rules.
- Why is this 207 spectacular? Joemag has the answer as always.
- Rewards a Rise of Shadows Pack.
- List of Brawls
[Zap] x 2
[Lightning Bolt] x 2
[Murloc Tidecaller] x 2
[Sludge Slurper] x 2
[Voltaic Burst] x 2
[Bluegill Warrior] x 2
[Earthen Might] x 1
[Likkim] x 2
[Rockbiter Weapon] x 2
[Underbelly Angler] x 2
[Electra Stormsurge] x 1
[Haunting Visions] x 1
[Lava Burst] x 2
[Murloc Warleader] x 1
[Spirit of the Frog] x 2
[Thunderhead] x 2
[Doomhammer] x 2
If you would like to build this deck in Hearthstone you can copy the following string of code to your clipboard and then open My Collection and select New Deck, you will then be prompted if you wish to create the deck saved to your clipboard, just click yes.
If you have any questions about this deck or questions about Hearthstone in general you can email us at: HeroPowerPodcast@gmail.com or use the Contact Us form on this site and we will answer them on the next show.