This week we take a moment of silence to remember one of the founding members of ECMMOGamers, during the new section we break down patch 20.2.2.
During the play portion we check out a N’Zoth Paladin by ZachO.
News and Discussion
- Patch 20.2.2: Balance Changes
- Constructed Balance Changes (See Link)
- Discussion: Do we think the “Nerfs” were enough?
- Discussion: Do we think the “Buffs” were relevant?
- Tavern Brawl: Captain Blackheart’s Treasure
- The Captain left treasure for EVERYONE, but mostly for you! Each turn, open a chest of three random cards and choose one to put in your hand!
[Righteous Protector] x 2
[Oh My Yogg!] x 2
[Knight of Anointment] x 2
[Galloping Savior] x 2
[First Day of School] x 2
[Conviction] x 2
[Sword of the Fallen] x 2
[Redscale Dragontamer] x 2
[Murgur Murgurgle] x 1
[Hand of A’dal] x 2
[Northwatch Commander] x 2
[Kazakus, Golem Shaper] x 1
[Carousel Gryphon] x 2
[Hammer of the Naaru] x 2
[Dragonmaw Sky Stalker] x 2
[N’Zoth, God of the Deep] x 1
[Alexstrasza the Life-Binder] x 1
If you would like to build this deck in Hearthstone you can copy the following string of code to your clipboard and then open My Collection and select New Deck, you will then be prompted if you wish to create the deck saved to your clipboard, just click yes. AAECAZ8FBvy4A5XkA/voA5HsA7CKBKOgBAz7uAPKwQOezQO/0QPK0QOF3gOR5APM6wPj6wOanwTJoATRoAQA
If you have any questions about this deck or questions about Hearthstone in general you can email us at: HeroPowerPodcast@gmail.com or use the Contact Us form on this site and we will answer them on the next show.