Witchwood Review Part 2
This week we finish up our review of the Witchwood set as we discuss Priest, Warlock, Warrior, and the Neutrals to look out for in this set. We also discuss the first week of the set and week 1 of season 2 of UHL.
News and Discussion
- The Witchwood released 4/12
- Discussion: What decks are you enjoying?
- Discussion: Is the HS Community overreacting to “OP Decks/Cards”?
- Discussion: After 6 days, does anything stand-out/surprise you?
- United Hearthstone League Season 2, Week 1 has started
- Virsica vs Ziggy: Saturday 4/21 @ 9pm EST
- Tavern Brawl: Idols of Azeroth
- Ever draw a spell when you really needed a minion? Never again! Your deck will be 30 Raven Idols, so you’ll be able to discover whatever you need!
Witchwood Review – Part 2
If you have any questions about the show or Hearthstone in general you can email us at: HeroPowerPodcast@gmail.com or use the Contact Us form on this site and we will answer them on the next show.