This week we talk about the 19.4.1 patch which brings nerfs to cards that just dropped last week, as well as Blizzard targeting certain players with pack bundles and other players with completely different bundles.
During the play portion we take a look at the crazy Ramp Paladin.
News and Discussion
- Patch 19.4.1: LIVE Jan 28th
- Hysteria: Changed to only target “Enemy Minion”
- Discussion: Is this Nerf too soon, and is it enough/too much?
- Duels Balance Changes
- Bug Fixes:
- Notable: Collection Achievements are now syncing properly and proper show when Achievement is “Collected”
- Book of Heroes – Anduin: Feb 2nd
- “Targeted” Bundles now showing in the “Shop”
- Discussion: Have we seen this?
- Discussion: What do we think it means?
- Tavern Brawl: Cloneball!
- The legends of Azeroth are playing Cloneball! Your team is random legends, each cloned four times! Go get ‘em champ!
- Discussion: This is the second “Clone” Tavern Brawl in a row. Is that a hint for something?
[Armor Vendor] x 2
[Acidic Swamp Ooze] x 1
[Crabrider] x 2
[Murgur Murgurgle] x 1
[Redscale Dragontamer] x 2
[Wandmaker] x 2
[Murloc Warleader] x 2
[Underlight Angling Rod] x 2
[Fishy Flyer] x 2
[High Abbess Alura] x 1
[Nozdormu the Timeless] x 1
[Carousel Gryphon] x 1
[Tip the Scales] x 2
[Carnival Clown] x 2
[Darkmoon Rabbit] x 1
[N’Zoth, God of the Deep] x 1
[Scrapyard Colossus] x 2
[Y’Shaarj, the Defiler] x 1
If you would like to build this deck in Hearthstone you can copy the following string of code to your clipboard and then open My Collection and select New Deck, you will then be prompted if you wish to create the deck saved to your clipboard, just click yes.
If you have any questions about this deck or questions about Hearthstone in general you can email us at: HeroPowerPodcast@gmail.com or use the Contact Us form on this site and we will answer them on the next show.