This week Avanties and Zerotio discuss patch 17.0 going live and take a look at the Basic and Initiate Demon Hunter class cards.
News and Discussion
- Patch 17.0: LIVE!
- Duplicate Card Protection for all rarities
- Free Deck for New/Returning Players
- Battlegrounds Update
- New Hero: Illidan Stormrage
- New Card: Deflect-o-bot
- New Card: Felfin Navigator
- Card Changes
- Dr Boom, Mad Genius: From 9 to 7 Mana
- Giggling Inventor: From 7 to 6 Mana
- Raiding Party: From 4 to 3 Mana
- Reckless Experimenter: Removed “Cost can’t be reduced below 1.”
- Zephrys has become smarter
- Resolved multiple issues with Zephrys choosing the “Perfect Card”
- Added the new Basic Priest Cards into Zephrys’ card options
- Priest and Neutral HoF Rotation
- New Priest Cards and Changes
- New Ranked System coming April 1st
- Demon Hunter Prologue coming April 2nd
- Set Rotation, Ashes of Outland and Demon Hunter playable coming April 7th
- Tavern Brawl: Return of Mechazod!
- Mechazod wants a rematch! This time new allies stand against him. Good luck with this return cop-op brawl!
- Demon Hunter Basic/Initiate Card Review
If you have any questions about this deck or questions about Hearthstone in general you can email us at: HeroPowerPodcast@gmail.com or use the Contact Us form on this site and we will answer them on the next show.