This week we discuss how to get past that summer lul hearthstone burnout, the HCT Summer Championship coming up this weekend, and ask the question: Is Hearthstone in a healthier state now?
During the play portion of the show we check out the Odd Rogue Hunterace used to win HCT Seoul.
News and Discussion
- Tweet from @PlayHearthstone
- We’ve been keeping an eye on feedback regarding legend matchmaking and we will be sharing some information about that and plans going forward very soon.
- HCT Summer Championship: June 28th – July 1st
- Choose Your Champion Ends June 27th (TONIGHT) at 11:59pm PDT
- June 28th & 29th: Group Stages
- June 30th: Elimination and Decider Matches
- July 1st: Playoffs
- Discussion: During the “Summer Lull”, how are you handling Hearthstone Burnout?
- Discussion: Is Hearthstone in a “Healthier State” now, as opposed to this time in previous years?
- Tavern Brawl: A Less Friendly Game of Chess
- Things have gotten a little underhanded at Medivh’s Magical Chessboard. Bring 6 unique cards and hide them under the table, they could swing the match in your favor!
[Acherus Veteran] x 1
[Argent Squire] x 2
[Cold Blood] x 2
[Deadly Poison] x 2
[Dire Mole] x 2
[Fire Fly] x 2
[Southsea Deckhand] x 2
[Blink Fox] x 2
[Hench-Clan Thug] x 2
[Ironbeak Owl] x 1
[SI:7 Agent] x 2
[Tar Creeper] x 1
[Vicious Fledgling] x 2
[Captain Greenskin] x 1
[Fungalmancer] x 2
[Leeroy Jenkins] x 1
[Vilespine Slayer] x 2
[Baku the Mooneater] x 1
If you would like to build this deck in Hearthstone you can copy the following string of code to your clipboard and then open My Collection and select New Deck, you will then be prompted if you wish to create the deck saved to your clipboard, just click yes.
If you have any questions about this deck or questions about Hearthstone in general you can email us at: HeroPowerPodcast@gmail.com or use the Contact Us form on this site and we will answer them on the next show.