This week Avanties and Zerotio take a look at what Patch 18.0.2 dropped and discussed week 2 of Grandmasters plus more…
During the play portion we check out the popular new version of Bomb Warrior being played in competition.
News and Discussion
- The Duocat Show – Zerotio guest spot on The Duocat Show
- Link to Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLYqzHDKXEa4DYmwV3mt42w
- Patch 18.0.2 Dropped bringing changes to Kael’thas and Battlegrounds.
- Kael’thas: Changed to “Each third spell you cast each turn cost (1)” – CALLED IT!
- Mindrender Illucia: Mana changed from (2) to (3)
- Various BG Changes
- Discussion: Do we think the constructed changes will impact the Meta?
- Per Tweet from Celestalon: Nozdormu removed from Dream Portal Pool
- Discussion: /Zerotio Rant = On
- This change is now LIVE! (Server side patch 18.0.3)
- Grandmasters – Week 2: Swiss Round (Last Hero Standing)
- Top 8: Tom60229, Flurry, Shaxy, Tizs, Kin0531, Surrender, Tyler, Posesi
- Semi-Finals: Tom60229 def Tyler, Surrender def Tizs
- Finals: Surrender def Tom60229
- Top 8: Viper, Jarla, Casie, RDU, xBlyzes, Thijs, Bunnyhoppor, Felkeine
- Semi-Finals: RDU def xBlyzes, Bunnyhoppor def Jarla
- Finals: RDU def Bunnyhoppor
- Top 8: Fr0zen, Eddie, Bloodyface, Zalae, Languagehacker, Briarthorn, Monsanto, Empanizado
- Semi-Finals: Eddie def Monsanto, Bloodyface def Languagehacker
- Finals: Eddie def Bloodyface
- Tavern Brawl: Party Portals!
- The Medivas are putting on a special show, and you’re the star! Summon minions with various portals to create a most excellent performance.
[Shield Slam] x 2
[Sword and Board] x 2
[Upgrade!] x 2
[Whirlwind] x 2
[Corsair Cache] x 2
[Bladestorm] x 2
[Coerce] x 2
[Lord Barov] x 1
[Shield Block] x 2
[Hoard Pillager] x 2
[Wrenchcalibur] x 2
[Brawl] x 2
[Cutting Class] x 2
[Doctor Kastinov] x 1
[Kronx Dragonhoof] x 1
[Blademaster Boom] x 1
[Galakrond, the Unbreakable] x 1
[Deathwing, Mad Aspect] x 1
If you would like to build this deck in Hearthstone you can copy the following string of code to your clipboard and then open My Collection and select New Deck, you will then be prompted if you wish to create the deck saved to your clipboard, just click yes.
If you have any questions about this deck or questions about Hearthstone in general you can email us at: HeroPowerPodcast@gmail.com or use the Contact Us form on this site and we will answer them on the next show.