This week Avanties and Zerotio take a look at the first week of Descent of Dragons and speculate on some upcoming Nerfs.
During the play portion we check out the Galakrond Quest Shaman deck.
News and Discussion
- Special THL Announcement: Dusharmo
- Discussion: 1st week of Descent of Dragons
- Shaman Nerfs Incoming
- Exact details yet to be released
- Discussion: What should they change?
- Onmislash Closes the Content Creation Door
- Omni/Stone, and all content creation from Onmislash, have ended
- Focus going to App Development, to compete against HSReplay
- Release of contracts for Kibler, Firebat, Ike, Pathra and Zalae
- Hearthstone Community is not in support of business move
- Discussion: Is this a good idea?
- Tavern Brawl: Decorating Dalaran!
- The League of E.V.I.L. is feeling festive! Build a deck to spruce up Dalaran for the holidays (and disperse with those pesky defenders). With the help of an E.V.I.L. henchperson how many decorations can you put up?
[Mutate] x 2
[Corrupt the Waters] x 1
[Invocation of Frost] x 2
[Sludge Slurper] x 2
[EVIL Cable Rat] x 2
[Novice Engineer] x 1
[Questing Explorer] x 2
[Sandstorm Elemental] x 2
[Mind Control Tech] x 2
[Devoted Maniac] x 2
[Troll Batrider] x 2
[Corrupt Elementalist] x 2
[Dragon’s Pack] x 2
[Faceless Corruptor] x 2
[Galakrond, the Tempest] x 1
[Mogu Fleshshaper] x 2
[Shudderwock] x 1
If you would like to build this deck in Hearthstone you can copy the following string of code to your clipboard and then open My Collection and select New Deck, you will then be prompted if you wish to create the deck saved to your clipboard, just click yes.
If you have any questions about this deck or questions about Hearthstone in general you can email us at: HeroPowerPodcast@gmail.com or use the Contact Us form on this site and we will answer them on the next show.