Madness at the Darkmoon Faire has arrived and that means it is time to check out the new meta, what decks lie in store for unsuspecting Hearthstone players? Avanties and Zerotio breakdown what they have been playing and playing against in the new meta, as well as talk about the backlash against the new Progression and Rewards system.
During the play portion of the show it is a literal Clown Fiesta.
News and Discussion
- Progression and Rewards System
- Hearthstone Communities in an outrage over new Rewards Track System
- Ben Lee responds on Blizzard Forums
- The changes of Packs in late areas of the track has already been changed to Gold, instead of older set packs (Year of the Dragon Packs)
- Discussion: After a Week of the new System, what are our stance/feelings?
- Madness at the Darkmoon Faire: Live 11/17
- Set has been out almost a full week
- Discussion: How has this set impacted the Meta?
- Discussion: How are we enjoying the set and what are we playing?
- Darkmoon Duel-Fest
- Nov 24th @ 10am PDT
- Broadcast on both Playhearthstone Twitch and YouTube
- 24 Content Creators and Pro Players compete for a $200k Prize Pool
- Casters: Sottle and Darroch Brown
- Format: Last Duelist Standing – Players play through 3 Closed Circuit Duels Runs, until one player remains, or more than one reach 12 Wins
- Final Scores decided after all 3 Runs have been completed
- Discussion: … WHAT?!?… Closed Circuit Duels?!? Do we think this will come to the Hearthstone Client?
- 2020 Hearthstone World Championship: Dec 12-13
- Tavern Brawl: ‘Servant of Yogg-Saron’ Tryouts
- Help Yogg-Sarron find a servant! Your deck is full of wannabes who cast a random spell at a random target when played.
[Innervate] x 2
[Lightning Bloom] x 2
[Nature Studies] x 2
[Guess the Weight] x 2
[Moontouched Amulet] x 2
[Wild Growth] x 2
[Overgrowth] x 2
[Anubisath Defender] x 2
[Overflow] x 2
[Strongman] x 2
[Umbral Owl] x 2
[Cenarion Ward] x 2
[Carnival Clown] x 2
[Survival of the Fittest] x 2
[Yogg-Saron, Master of Fate] x 1
[Y’Shaarj, the Defiler] x 1
If you would like to build this deck in Hearthstone you can copy the following string of code to your clipboard and then open My Collection and select New Deck, you will then be prompted if you wish to create the deck saved to your clipboard, just click yes.
If you have any questions about this deck or questions about Hearthstone in general you can email us at: HeroPowerPodcast@gmail.com or use the Contact Us form on this site and we will answer them on the next show.