Our Break got Nerfed!
We are back with the first episode of 2019, we discuss a lot of the things we missed during our holiday break like 2 patches, the upcoming EU Playoffs, The Wild Open and so much more!
During the play portion of the show we check out the Hybrid Hunter deck that is being brought to EU Playoffs by more than half the field.
News and Discussion
- Balance changes
- Wild Growth to 3
- Nourish to 6
- Level up to 6
- Chain Gang now Summons another Chain gang, not a copy
- Leeching Poison to 1, but only applies for “This Turn”
- January 9th Patch
- Arena rebalancing
- Hunter, Rogue, and Warrior have had the average quality of their Arena picks lowered.
- Druid, Mage, Paladin, Priest, Shaman, and Warlock have had the average quality of their Arena picks raised.
- Dust Refund Over
- Rumble Run Changes
- More synergistic options weighted in your favor
- Boss Decks Nerfed
- Shrine you lost with + Shrine you Lost to are now always a selection + Random shrine.
- Added a Rumble Daily Quest
- Arena rebalancing
- Wild Open underway!
- Top 100 ladder finishers for January on each server get invited to the playoffs.
- Top 2 from each playoff go to the finals.
- Finals February 23, 2019
- Wild bundle now available
- $25 for 10 packs each from Goblins vs Gnomes, The Grand Tournament, Whispers of the Old Gods, and Mean Streets of Gadgetzan.
- New Pack rules apply, if you have never opened any of these packs then you are guaranteed a legendary in the first 10 packs.
- Hearthstone World Championship Announced
- April 25th – 29th in Chinese Taipei
- Possibly happening after rotation?
- HCT European Playoffs this Weekend
- Hearthstone Survey went out to a random group of players
- “If there were no Blizzard sponsored Hearthstone tournaments, how likely are you to play Hearthstone in the next 30 days?”
- Tavern Brawl: Brawl Block: Old and New
- Construct a deck using GVG, TGT, Witchwood, and Boomsday only
[Dire Mole] x 2
[Hunter’s Mark] x 1
[Springpaw] x 2
[Crackling Razormaw] x 2
[Explosive Trap] x 1
[Freezing Trap] x 1
[Scavenging Hyena] x 2
[Snake Trap] x 1
[Snipe] x 1
[Venomstrike Trap] x 1
[Wandering Monster] x 1
[Animal Companion] x 2
[Kill Command] x 2
[Master’s Call] x 2
[Dire Frenzy] x 1
[Flanking Strike] x 2
[Lesser Emerald Spellstone] x 2
[Subject 9] x 1
[Tundra Rhino] x 1
[Deathstalker Rexxar] x 1
[Zul’jin] x 1
If you would like to build this deck in Hearthstone you can copy the following string of code to your clipboard and then open My Collection and select New Deck, you will then be prompted if you wish to create the deck saved to your clipboard, just click yes.
If you have any questions about this deck or questions about Hearthstone in general you can email us at: HeroPowerPodcast@gmail.com or use the Contact Us form on this site and we will answer them on the next show.