This week on Hero Power, Avanties and Zerotio take a look at the first full week of Demon Hunter in Hearthstone including win percentages and nerfs.
During the play portion of the show we take a look at Galkrond Evolve Shaman.
News and Discussion
- Ashes of Outland: NOW LIVE!!! (April 7th)
- Demon Hunter Nerfs, within the first 24 Hrs!
- Discussion: Thoughts on DH and the Nerfs?
- Discussion: Initial thoughts on meta, post and pre-nerfs
- Masters Tour Jonkoping and APAC will be Online
- In response to worldwide pandemic
- Tavern Brawl: The Fury of Kael’thas
- The Sun King’s rage echoes through the tavern, empowering spellcasters of all kinds. Build a deck and every third spell you cast each turn will cost (0).
[Sludge Slurper] x 2
[EVIL Totem] x 2
[Involcation of Frost] x 2
[Novice Engineer] x 2
[Bogstrok Clacker] x 2
[Desert Hare] x 2
[Far Sight] x 2
[Serpentshrine Portal] x 2
[Devoted Maniac] x 2
[Dread Corsair] x2
[Boggspine Knuckles] x 2
[Shield of Galakrond] x 2
[Corrupt Elementalist] x 2
[Kronx Dragonhoof] x 1
[Galakrond, the Tempest] x 1
[Mogu Fleshshaper] x 2
If you would like to build this deck in Hearthstone you can copy the following string of code to your clipboard and then open My Collection and select New Deck, you will then be prompted if you wish to create the deck saved to your clipboard, just click yes.
If you have any questions about this deck or questions about Hearthstone in general you can email us at: HeroPowerPodcast@gmail.com or use the Contact Us form on this site and we will answer them on the next show.