NA Playof… Sorry I got D/C’d
This week discuss the fallout from the NA Playoff weekend, the 9.1 Nerfs are live, and much more.
During the play portion we check out a cool midrange hunter deck from Nalguidan.
News and Discussion
- HCT Americas Summer Playoffs
- Top 8: Purple, Luker, Amnesiac, Ike, Empanizado, YAYTears, Nalguidan, DPacman
- Top 4 (Going to LA): Purple, Empanizado, Nalguidan, YAYTears
- Winner: Purple def Nalguidan (3-1)
- Purple is only 3rd person in the world to complete a Playoff with 10-0 Record, this year.
- Nerfs live this past Monday (9/18)
- Discussion: Effects on the Meta?
- Tavern Brawl: The Great Stone of Challenge
- Welcome, heroes, to the Great Stone of Challenge. You deck building prowess will be tested. You may only use spells with an even cost; you may only use minions with an odd attack! Build a deck and fight for the Stone of Challenge!
- Dan’s GoFundMe: https://www.gofundme.com/7thgu-rebuilding-after-the-flood
Bloodsail Corsair x 2
Hungry Crab x 2
Patches the Pirate x 1
Tracking x 2
Crackling Razormaw x 2
Golakka Crawler x 2
Kindly Grandmother x 2
Animal Companion x 2
Bearshark x 2
Deadly Shot x 2
Eaglehorn Bow x 2
Kill Command x 2
Stitched Tracker x 1
Houndmaster x 2
Spellbreaker x 1
Bittertide Hydra x 1
Deathstalker Rexxar x 1
Savannah Highmane x 1
If you would like to build this deck in Hearthstone you can copy the following string of code to your clipboard and then open My Collection and select New Deck, you will then be prompted if you wish to create the deck saved to your clipboard, just click yes.
If you have any questions about this deck or questions about Hearthstone in general you can email us at: HeroPowerPodcast@gmail.com or use the Contact Us form on this site and we will answer them on the next show.