Avanties and Zerotio are joined by Mattatarms this week to discuss the recent changes to the Masters Qualifiers, the recent announcement of Masters Tour Arlington and much more.
During the play portion we check out a tempo/combo priest deck from Mattatarms.
News and Discussion
- Changes for Masters Qualifiers
- Masters Tour Qualifiers will use the Conquest, best-of-three, 3 decks with a ban format.
- Masters Qualifiers will be expanded to a maximum capacity of 512 players.
- To reduce tournament lengths, we will be changing all Masters Qualifiers to single elimination.
- If a player makes Top 8 at least six times in a qualifying season currently, they will earn an invite. To make this qualification path easier, we’re reducing this number down to five.
- We will be going back to only awarding the first-place competitor in Masters Qualifiers with an invite to its corresponding Masters Tour event.
- We are adding more pack prizing to Masters Qualifiers.
- We will be giving direct invites for Masters Tour events to the Top 16 not-yet-invited ladder players from each region at the end of every month, totaling out to 96 invites per qualifying period.
- Announcing: Masters Tour Arlington
- Masters Qualifiers between Oct 3rd and Nov 24th
- eSports Stadium Arlington, Jan 30 – Feb 2
- Gamestop Packs Promotion
- Spend $20 at gamestop and get a code for 10 classic packs. One per account
- Tombs of Terror: Chapter 3
- Release: 9/24
- Discussion: How are we enjoying the Tombs of Terror solo content?
- Tavern Brawl: Brawl Block: Tinyfin Mode!
- Construct a deck using ONLY basic, common and rare cards!
[Circle of Healing] x 2
[Silence] x 1
[Topsy Turvy] x 1
[Beaming Sidekick] x 2
[Inner Fire] x 2
[Lightwarden] x 2
[Northshire Cleric] x 2
[Power Word: Shield] x 2
[Divine Spirit] x 2
[Injured Tol’vir] x 2
[Neferset Ritualist] x 2
[Wild Pyromancer] x 2
[Acolyte of Pain] x 1
[Extra Arms] x 1
[Injured Blademaster] x 2
[High Priest Amet] x 1
[Psychopomp] x 2
[Bwonsamdi, the Dead] x 1
If you would like to build this deck in Hearthstone you can copy the following string of code to your clipboard and then open My Collection and select New Deck, you will then be prompted if you wish to create the deck saved to your clipboard, just click yes.
If you have any questions about this deck or questions about Hearthstone in general you can email us at: HeroPowerPodcast@gmail.com or use the Contact Us form on this site and we will answer them on the next show.