This week Avanties and Zerotio take a look at the first few releases of Madness at the Darkmoon Faire, we also take a look the upcoming revamped rewards and progression systems.
During the play portion of the show we check out the new Duels system.
News and Discussion
- Draw the Giveaway Winner – Congratulations Feirsam
- Dave Kosak leaving Blizzard Entertainment
- Revamping Rewards and Progression in Hearthstone
- Live Nov 12th
- Achievement System: Tracking In-Game Achievements
- Reward Track: Earnable rewards outside of Ranked Play
- New Quest System: Sections for Daily, Weekly and Event Quests
- Updated Profile Page: Player Info, Ranks and Stats
- Madness at the Darkmoon Faire: Launch Party
- Card Reveals Begin: Nov 3rd
- Final Card Reveal Stream: Nov 11th
- Hosted by Kripp, Chris Sierra and John McIntyre
- Theorycrafting Live Stream: Nov 12th
- Reddit Mega Bundle Giveaways (200 Codes): Nov 13th
- Creator Mega Bundle Giveaways (200 codes each day): Nov 14th & 15th
- Twitch Sub Giveaways to Popular Streamers (2000 Gifted Subs): Nov 16th
- Tavern Brawl: Send In The Murlocs!
- Murlocs have taken over the tavern! Choose a class and get a deck of random class spells and a whole mess of murlocs!
- Madness at the Darkmoon Faire Review – Part 1
If you have any questions about this deck or questions about Hearthstone in general you can email us at: HeroPowerPodcast@gmail.com or use the Contact Us form on this site and we will answer them on the next show.