This week we welcome special guest Pear from team Fade2Karma as we discuss her upcoming appearance at the Knoxville Level Up Hearthstone Tournament, we also talk about the Innkeepers Quest, how is the USA doing after week 2 of HGG, and more.
During the play portion of the show we check out a Control Mage from Pear!
News and Discussion
- Introduction: Pear
- Tell us about Pear
- How’d you get started in Hearthstone?
- Do you have any past competitive gaming experience?
- Discussion: Other questions for Pear
- Level Up Hearthstone Tournament
- In Knoxville, TN on August 18th
- Sponsored by Fade 2 Karma and Hero Power Podcast
- Come and meet special guest Pear!
- $5 buy-in Tournament will be Standard Conquest format, Best 3 out of 5
- Depending on participation we will play 4 or 5 rounds of Swiss and then break to either a top 4 or top 8.
- Possible side events and games, plus door prizes, giveaways, and more!
- $50 minimum first prize that will scale with attendance.
- Innkeepers Quest Charity Tournament – Saturday July 28th in Long Beach, CA
- Raising money for children through Gamers Outreach
- Meet Pros like: Ant, Rosty, KillinAllDay, Tarei and more
- Hearthstone Global Games: Week 2
- USA is 0-2, after Week 2 (Lost to China and UK)
- The Boomsday Project
- Card Reveal Schedule has started (Running July 19th – July 31st)
- Final Reveal Stream is schedule Aug 1st
- Pre-Release Parties across the world Aug 4-5
- Release Date: Aug 7th
- Tavern Brawl: A Brawl of Fire and Ice
- Celebrate Fire Festival by taking on two Elemental Lords! What the lack in teamwork they make up for in destructive power!
Arcane Artificer x 2
Doomsayer x 2
Plated Beetle x 1
Raven Familiar x 2
Stonehill Defender x 2
Voodoo Doll x 2
Arcane Keysmith x 2
Polymorph x 2
Arcane Tyrant x 1
Dragon's Fury x 2
Harrison Jones x 1
Blizzard x 2
Meteor x 2
Skulking Geist x 1
Baron Geddon x 1
Flamestrike x 2
The Lich King x 1
Dragoncaller Alanna x 1
Frost Lich Jaina x 1
If you would like to build this deck in Hearthstone you can copy the following string of code to your clipboard and then open My Collection and select New Deck, you will then be prompted if you wish to create the deck saved to your clipboard, just click yes.
If you have any questions about this deck or questions about Hearthstone in general you can email us at: HeroPowerPodcast@gmail.com or use the Contact Us form on this site and we will answer them on the next show.