It’s a bird, it’s an eye?
This week Virsica is back from his excursion to the beach and we are back to discussing the Developer Q&A that recently took place, as well as a couple of great Hearthstone Esports tournaments that are happening right now.
During the play portion we check out a fun combo deck using Aviana, Kun, and C’Thun.
News and Discussion
- Hearthstone Developer Q&A – https://www.twitch.tv/playhearthstone/v/114451425
- Ben Brode and Dean “Iksar” Ayala did a Dev Q&A on Friday 1/13
- Addressed state of the game and dev process, no “New News”
- Brian “Brian Kibler” Kibler of Brian Kibler Gaming: “Current Issues” Video
- Brian Kibler gave his thoughts on 2017 Current Issues of Hearthstone
- Esports: NA Vs China – English Stream by Firebat (https://www.twitch.tv/firebat)
- Team Tournament From Jan 16th-22nd (Still going on)
- Team NA: Chakki, Reynad, Dog, Fr0zen, Cydonia
- Team China: JasonZhou, LovelyChook, OmegaZero, WeXHope, Lvge
- Tavern Brawl: Spellbook Duel
- Choose your spellbook carefully, champion! Pick 10 cards, and anytime you would draw a card, you instead Discover a copy of a card from your deck.
- Freshca’s information – https://fundly.com/helping-freshca
[Innervate] x 2
[Bloodmage Thalnos] x 1
[Doomsayer] x 2
[Wild Growth] x 2
[Wrath] x 2
[Brann Bronzebeard] x 1
[Disciple of C’Thun] x 2
[Feral Rage] x 1
[Mulch] x 1
[C’Thun’s Chosen] x 2
[Swipe] x 2
[Azure Drake] x 2
[Lunar Visions] x 2
[Nourish] x 2
[Dark Arakkoa] x 2
[Twin Emperor Vek’lor] x 1
[Aviana] x 1
[C’Thun] x 1
[Kun the Forgotten King] x 1
If you have any questions about this deck or questions about Hearthstone in general you can email us at: HeroPowerPodcast@gmail.com or use the Contact Us form on this site and we will answer them on the next show.