Hunter?… That’s a Class?
This week we discuss the results of Dreamhack Summer Grand Prix, the new Fireside Gathering Taverns go into Beta, and the Round of 24 for the Hearthstone Global Games has started!
During the play portion of the show we check out a hunter deck Kranich played at the Spring APAC Playoffs.
News and Discussion
- Dreamhack Summer
- Grand Prix won by Orange with a lineup of N’Zoth Pally, Jade Druid, Miracle Rogue, and Evolve Shaman
- New Fireside Gathering Taverns are live.
- Check out the new Tavern feature at your local Fireside Gathering
- Try the new Fireside Brawl: Tag Team
- HGG Highlights – http://us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/esports/global-games/
- Round of 24 has started
- Group A: Malaysia def Singapore 3-2 to take an early lead in Group
- Group B: Czech Rep def Israel 3-2, using a crazy Warlock deck in Game 5.
- USA def Belgium 3-1
- Group C: Netherland def Philippines 3-1 to take an early lead in Group
- Group D: New Zealand dominates Hungary 3-0 to take early lead in group
- Group E: Ukraine def Austria 3-2, Greece def Peru 3-1
- Group F: *Strong Group* Italy def Bulgaria 3-1, Mexico def Canada 3-2
- Talk about Interview with Epsylon
- Tavern Brawl: Spiders, Spiders, EVERYWHERE!
- Spiders have overrun everything, including your deck! Whatever class you play, your deck will be TEEMING with Webspinners.
Alleycat x 2
Fire Fly x 2
Tracking x 2
Cat Trick x 2
Crackling Razormaw x 2
Explosive Trap x 1
Flare x 1
Golakka Crawler x 1
Kindly Grandmother x 2
Knife Juggler x 1
Snake Trap x 1
Animal Companion x 2
Cloaked Huntress x 2
Eaglehorn Bow x 2
Kill Command x 2
Unleash the Hounds x 2
Houndmaster x 2
Leeroy Jenkins x 1
If you would like to build this deck in Hearthstone you can copy the following string of code to your clipboard and then open My Collection and select New Deck, you will then be prompted if you wish to create the deck saved to your clipboard, just click yes.
If you have any questions about this deck or questions about Hearthstone in general you can email us at: HeroPowerPodcast@gmail.com or use the Contact Us form on this site and we will answer them on the next show.