How was BlizzCon? It was Admirable!
This week we welcome the one, the only, the most epic beard in Hearthstone, ThatsAdmirable! We interview him about what it’s like being a caster vs player and we discuss the BlizzCon news and so much more!
During the play portion Admirable helps us pilot ZooLock, did you know it’s a burn deck? The beard knows!
News and Discussion
- Interview with Hearthstone Player/Caster “That’s Admirable”
- What or Whom influenced you into wanting to be a professional caster?
- Tell us about a “Normal Work Week” as a Professional Hearthstone Caster
- What challenges come with transitioning from competitive player to caster?
- What is the most surprising thing about casting? Perhaps something that isn’t obvious to people watching and playing Hearthstone. – AndrewisLiving
- What tools as a caster would you like to see developed?
- Do you ever see Wild as a possible HCT style competitive format? What do you think Blizzard would need to do to make that happen?
- Love the “everyone is Admirable” skit in the green room, probably one of my favorites ever filmed, what is your favorite skit or bit of content the casting crew has done?
- How much of a loving Father is TJ…and how did it feel to be his son?
- What did you think of game 4 between Feno and Casie in the HCT Orange County Grand Finals?
- Favorite Deck of all time?
- Favorite non-Hearthstone game?
- Would you mind asking how he feels games like artifact and MTG arena are going to impact the hs scene going forward – Inkd
- Team China Takes Down HGG 2018
- ThatsAdmirable: Impressions on HGG 2018?
- New Set: Rastakhan’s Rumble announced at BlizzCon
- Troll themed set around Gurubashi Arena, in Stranglethorn
- Each class gets a Loa Legendary Minion, with a Loa specific “Spirit”
- New Mechanic – Overkill: If damage is done to a minion above their health, an additional effect occurs
- Solo Adventure: Rumble Run
- You start your run by picking one of three randomly selected Troll champions. This choice determines your class for this run and gives you a powerful minion on the board at the start of each match.
- Rastakhan’s Rumble Bundle
- New Alternate Shaman Hero: King Rastakhan
- “Ready to Rumble” Card Back
- 50 Card Packs
- 49.99 USD
- The Challenger’s Bundle
- “Ready to Rumble” Card Back
- 17 Card Packs
- 19.99 USD
- Hero Power Community Ranking Spreadsheet is live and will be opened up once the final reveal stream starts
- Hearthstone Celebrates 100 Million Players!
- Starting Nov 7th (TODAY) @ 10am PST through Nov 11th
- 6 Free Boomsday Packs
- 100 Gold Quest to play a friendly challenge, repeatable up to 5 times
- Tavern Brawl: Send In The Murlocs! (Skippable, unless super unique)
- Murlocs have taken over the tavern! Choose a class and get a deck of random class spells and a whole mess of murlocs!
- Both players start with “Unite the Murlocs” Quest in play.
Flame Imp x 2
Kobold Librarian x 2
Lightwarden x 2
Soul Infusion x 2
Soulfire x 2
The Soularium x 1
Voidwalker x 2
Voodoo Doctor x 2
Prince Keleseth x 1
Doubling Imp x 2
Fungal Enchanter x 2
Happy Ghoul x 2
Lifedrinker x 1
Saronite Chain Gang x 2
Despicable Dreadlord x 1
Doomguard x 2
Fungalmancer x 2
If you would like to build this deck in Hearthstone you can copy the following string of code to your clipboard and then open My Collection and select New Deck, you will then be prompted if you wish to create the deck saved to your clipboard, just click yes.
If you have any questions about this deck or questions about Hearthstone in general you can email us at: HeroPowerPodcast@gmail.com or use the Contact Us form on this site and we will answer them on the next show.