Spring Prelim breakdown with Joster
On episode 30 of Hero Power we talk about the Americas Spring Preliminary and have a great interview with top 8 finisher and Spring Championship Qualifier Joster!
During the play portion of the show Joster shows us how to spot lethal on turn 7 with Freeze Mage.
News an Discussion
- Americas Spring Preliminaries – Top 8 finalist Cydonia, Rosty, PNC, Napoleon, Duane, DeerJason, Bradfordlee, and Joster
- Interview with Joster
- Questions submitted by listeners
- PAC 12 announces official entry into eSports.
- Tavern Brawl: Shadow Towers
- Who lurks in the shadowy towers? You do! Skulking behind the Towers’ sturdy walls, your minions have stealth their first turn.
- “Build Your Own Deck”
- Minions played gain stealth for one turn
- Summoned minions do not gain stealth
- Each player starts with 30 Health and 10 Armor
Ice Lance x 2
Frostbolt x 2
Bloodmage Thalnos x 1
Doomsayer x 2
Loot Hoarder x 2
Novice Engineer x 2
Arcane Intellect x 2
Forgotten Torch x 2
Frost Nova x 2
Ice Barrier x 2
Ice Block x 2
Acolyte of Pain x 1
Fireball x 2
Blizzard x 2
Emperor Thaurissan x 1
Flamestrike x 1
Alexstrasza x 1
Pyroblast x 1
If you have any questions about this deck or questions about Hearthstone in general you can email us at: HeroPowerPodcast@gmail.com or use the Contact Us form on this site and we will answer them on the next show.