This week on Hero Power we discuss Rho from Realm Maintenance top 4 wishes for Hearthstone in 2016, plus we go in depth on the recent announcement about the format change and we have a eulogy for one of our favorite cards that fell victim to standard format.
During the play portion of the show we take a look at the Control Priest that you are probably seeing on the ladder right now.
News and Discussion
- (from realm maintenance – episode 177) Discuss Rho’s top 4 things he would like to see in Hearthstone in 2016, do we agree/disagree? why? Do we think any of them are likely?
- more freedom in tavern brawl (variety: once you have finished the TB have an option for a different TB)
- Tournament Mode – Rho wants to see it for Arena (ex. 8 players pay 200g to get in, 1st place gets 5 packs, 2 gets 3 so on)
- Better Daily Quests – (ex. maybe you have to defeat a boss in Naxx with a Warrior deck)
- New Core Set – (sort of like how magic re-releases cards as a new core set every few years. 4th edition, 5 edition)
- Standard Format – WOOOOOOO
- Submission from listener A.C.
- Tempo Storm Sealed Deck Tournament presented by Red Bull and Honda
- Tavern Brawl – Blingtron’s Beauteous Brawl – Blingtron is ready to rumble! He changes your hero power to “Get a random weapon.” AND he gives you random weapons!
[Circle of Healing] x 2
[Flash Heal] x 2
[Power Word: Shield] x 2
[Northshire Cleric] x 1
[Zombie Chow] x 2
[Museum Curator] x 1
[Wild Pyromancer] x 1
[Shadow Word: Death] x 1
[Big Game Hunter] x 1
[Deathlord] x 2
[Injured Blademaster] x 2
[Mass Dispel] x 1
[Auchenai Soulpriest] x 2
[Holy Nova] x 2
[Sludge Belcher] x 2
[Vol’jin] x 1
[Entomb] x 2
[Lightbomb] x 1
[Cabal Shadow Priest] x 1
[Justicar Trueheart] x 1
If you have any questions about this deck or questions about Hearthstone in general you can email us at: HeroPowerPodcast@gmail.com or use the Contact Us form on this site and we will answer them on the next show.