On this weeks episode of Hero Power we are joined by special guest Letsurf as we discuss the new Tavern Hero Tournaments, the Blizzard “So You Think You Can Cast” competition, this weeks Tavern Brawl, and who do you look at the end of the season?
During the play portion of this weeks show we take a look at Brian Kibler’s Dragon Warrior deck.
News and Discussion
- Blizzard hosting official Tavern Hero Tournaments
- Blizzard releases list of “So You Think You Can Cast” winners. Will cast Winter Season of Hearthstone Tournaments
- Notable Community Members:
- Cora “Songbird” from Viscious Syndicate and Coin Concede
- Kevin “Odinn” Hovdestad from Well Met Podcast with John “Kicked Tripod”
- Tavern Brawl – Miniature Warfare – All minions are 1/1 and cost 1
- End of Season:
- Do you push or just be happy with what you have?
- Does the reward system encourage you more?
- When is the right time to stop pushing for your “goal”?
- “5 Days left in the Season”… Do you care anymore
Execute x 2
Fiery War Axe x 2
Slam x 2
Alexstrasza's Champion x 2
Cruel Taskmaster x 2
Bash x 2
Blackwing Technician x 1
Fierce Monkey x 2
Death's Bite x 2
Hungry Dragon x 2
Twilight Guardian x 2
Azure Drake x 2
Blackwing Corruptor x 2
Dr. Boom x 1
Rend Blackhand x 1
Grommash Hellscream x 1
Alexstrasza x 1
Ysera x 1
If you have any questions about this deck or questions about Hearthstone in general you can email us at: HeroPowerPodcast@gmail.com or use the Contact Us form on this site and we will answer them on the next show.