Hearthstone, Beer, Wings, and eSports?
This week we tackle the controversy that spawned from a reddit post written by our guest Qwerty97, about there being zero playoff locations in the Northeast United States.
During the play portion we check out an Echo Shaman deck submitted by Qwerty.
News and Discussion
- Top Story – Spring Playoff Venues Announced
- Lack of locations in the Northeast
- Buffalo Wild Wings fireside partnership
- Interview with Qwerty97
- Spring Championship Venue: Shanghai, China
- Tavern Brawl: A Cavalcade of Brawls!
- Welcome to the 100th Tavern Brawl! Each class is associated with a previous Brawl and loads you up with a deck based on that Brawl’s rules!
[Devolve] x 2
[Dirty Rat] x 2
[Maelstrom Portal] x 2
[Hex] x 2
[Hot Spring Guardian] x 2
[Lightning Storm] x 2
[Mana Tide Totem] x 2
[Spirit Echo] x 2
[Stonehill Defender] x 2
[Jinyu Waterspeaker] x 2
[Tidal Surge] x 2
[Hallazeal the Ascended] x 1
[Volcano] x 2
[White Eyes] x 1
[Cairne Bloodhoof] x 1
[Thing from Below] x 2
[N’Zoth, the Corruptor] x 1
If you have any questions about this deck or questions about Hearthstone in general you can email us at: HeroPowerPodcast@gmail.com or use the Contact Us form on this site and we will answer them on the next show.