This week Avanties and Zerotio talk about the first month of the Scholomance Academy meta, and then we take a look at week 3 of Grandmasters.
Zerotio gets giddy because he finally gets to play Pure Libram Paladin live on the show.
News and Discussion
- ETC Last GM Season, per Tweet
- Discussion: Thoughts on ETC as a GM
- Grandmasters – Week 3: Swiss Round (Specialist)
- Top 8: Ryvius (Ro), Tom60229 (Wlk), Che0nsu (Ro), Glory (Dr), Alan870806 (Pr), Blitzchung (Ma), Bankyugi (Ma), DawN (Ro)
- Semi-Finals: Blitzchung (Ma) def Che0nsu (Ro) [2-0], DawN (Ro) def Glory (Dr) [2-0]
- Finals: DawN (Ro) def Blitzchung (Ma) [2-1]
- Top 8: Silvername (Pr), Thijs (Dr), Seiko (Pr), Jarla (Ma), BoarControl (Pr), Casie (Dr), Warma (Pr), Viper (Wlk)
- Semi-Finals: Viper (Wlk) def Thijs (Dr) [2-0], Seiko (Pr) def Casie (Dr) [2-1]
- Finals: Viper (Wlk) def Seiko (Pr) [2-1]
- Top 8: KIllinallday (Ma), Muzzy (Pr), ETC (Dr), NoHandsGamer (Pr), Eddie (Ma), Monsanto (Pr), Bloodyface (Pr), Justsaiyan (Dr)
- Semi-Finals: Killinallday (Ma) def Justsaiyan (Dr) [2-0], Eddie (Ma) def NoHandsGamer (Pr) [2-1]
- Finals: Killinallday (Ma) Vs Eddie (Ma) – Eddie wins 2-1
- Killinallday qualifies for Div A, along with rest of Top 4. Fr0zen gets bumped to Div B
- Discussion Topic: First Month of Scholomance Meta, what are our thoughts on the set?
- Tavern Brawl: Top 3
- Let’s mix it up a bit, shall we? Pick three cards and we’ll make you a deck with ten copies of each card.
[First Day of School] x 2
[Aldor Attendant] x 2
[Argent Braggart] x 2
[Hand of A’dal] x 2
[Libram of Wisdom] x 2
[Murgur Murgurgle] x 1
[Goody Two-Shields] x 2
[Consecration] x 2
[High Abbess Alura] x 1
[Lightforged Zealot] x 2
[Aldor Truthseeker] x 2
[Blessing of Authority] x 2
[Libram of Justice] x 2
[Devout Pupil] x 2
[Lady Liadrin] x 1
[Lightforged Crusader] x 1
[Libram of Hope] x 2
If you would like to build this deck in Hearthstone you can copy the following string of code to your clipboard and then open My Collection and select New Deck, you will then be prompted if you wish to create the deck saved to your clipboard, just click yes.
If you have any questions about this deck or questions about Hearthstone in general you can email us at: HeroPowerPodcast@gmail.com or use the Contact Us form on this site and we will answer them on the next show.