This week Avanties and Zerotio take a dive into the Patch 21.6 notes and break them down while contemplating… is there too much to do in Hearthstone right now?
During the play portion we try our hand at Dual Class Arena, spoilers it is still as RNG as always.
News and Discussion
- Deadmines is Here!
- Legendary Cards Review
- Discussion: First Week Impressions? (Constructed Impact)
- Patch 21.6: LIVE!
- Discussion: How have we enjoyed Mercenaries?
- Discussion: How have we enjoyed Duels?
- Discussion: How have we enjoyed Battlegrounds?
- Discussion: How have we enjoyed Dual Arena?
- Discussion: Is there too much to do in this patch?
- Mercenaries – What’s Next?
- Launch Celebration: 5 Free Packs, if you played during Patch 21.4
- Changes Coming: Taking feedback on Bugs, Balance and Quality of Life Changes
- The Village
- Task Board: Looking to improve Tasks
- Buildings: Training Hall – Alternate way to level Mercs
- The Fighting Pit
- Working on adjustments for AI and matchmaking
- Exploit Fix: To battle “5 and 1 Concede Tactic”, you will not get PvP Rewards unless 1 Mercenary has been defeated in the match
- First Season Ends at the end of November, future seasons end at the end of each Month
- Travel Point
- Adjusting difficulties of Heroic Bounties
- Working on changes to Mysterious Stranger encounters, with player interests in mind
- Building Your Collection
- They are looking at multiple aspects of Pack Openings
If you have any questions about this deck or questions about Hearthstone in general you can email us at: HeroPowerPodcast@gmail.com or use the Contact Us form on this site and we will answer them on the next show.