This week Avanties and Zerotio discuss what moving Masters Tour Madrid up a month and a half could mean for the World Championships and we take a look at 32 more Scholomance Academy cards that were revealed this year.
News and Discussion
- Scholomance Academy Release Date: August 6th
- Private Fireside Gatherings can be scheduled for July 31 – August 3
- Private Firesides can be scheduled by anyone and allow packs to be opened early.
- Masters Tour Madrid: Online
- Moved from December to October 23-25
- Qualifiers Aug 6 – Sept 27
- Final Tour Stop to Qualify for Grandmasters 2021
- Discussion: Since this is the final Tour Stop in 2020, do we expect World Championships within the Year of The Phoenix?
- Tavern Brawl: Just A Hallucination
- These aren’t my beautiful cards, this is not my beautiful deck! Your deck’s overflowing with Hallucinations, go see how the other side plays.
If you have any questions about this deck or questions about Hearthstone in general you can email us at: HeroPowerPodcast@gmail.com or use the Contact Us form on this site and we will answer them on the next show.