All Eyes on Virsica!
This week we discuss the choose your champion for Summer Championships, ESL Trinity Series week 2, Oktoberbrawl week 3, and much more!
During the play portion we check out Virsica’s version of EZ Big Priest.
News and Discussion
- HCT Summer Championship Oct 13-15
- Choose Your Champion: https://us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/blog/21086687
- Discussion: Virsica’s Pick?
- ESL Trinity Series – Currently in Week 2
- Oktoberbrawl – Twitch Promotional Tournament
- Team Void up 2-1, after 3 Weeks
- This Week (Oct 2-6) is “Adventure Week”
- Finals at TwitchCon on Oct 20th
- Dreamhack: Denver: Oct 20-22
- Same dates as TwitchCon: Will this effect Hearthstone Grand Prix attendance?
- BlizzCon: Nov 3-4 – https://blizzcon.com/en-us/
- Virtual Tickets on sale
- No news on “Hearthstone Gift” for Virtual ticket yet
- Schedule now Available: Hearthstone – What’s Next on Friday, Nov 3rd
- Ben Brode Tweeted that he has been busy with BlizzCon Prep
- When asked about Ranked Ladder Changes, he mentioned they are being worked on but will not be announced at BlizzCon
- Discussion: Could this be a tease of Ranked Ladder Changes BEFORE BlizzCon?
- Possible Voice Actor Leak and Card Art for “Tunnel Rodent”
- Possible Card Art – https://imgur.com/WShhHAk
- Discussion: Speculations on New Set?
- Tavern Brawl: A Peek to the Past
- Let’s take it down a notch there brawler. Make a deck using only cards from the Basic and Classic sets, but none of the fancy Epics or Legendaries, ya hear?
[Forbidden Shaping] x 1
[Silence] x 1
[Pint-Size Potion] x 2
[Potion of Madness] x 2
[Shadow Visions] x 2
[Shadow Word: Pain] x 2
[Shadow Word: Death] x 2
[Barnes] x 1
[Eternal Servitude] x 2
[Priest of the Feast] x 2
[Shadow Word: Horror] x 2
[Dragonfire Potion] x 2
[Shadow Essence] x 2
[Free From Amber] x 1
[The Lich King] x 1
[Nozdormu] x 1
[Obsidian Statue] x 2
[Ysera] x 1
[Y’Shaarj, Rage Unbound] x 1
If you would like to build this deck in Hearthstone you can copy the following string of code to your clipboard and then open My Collection and select New Deck, you will then be prompted if you wish to create the deck saved to your clipboard, just click yes.
If you have any questions about this deck or questions about Hearthstone in general you can email us at: HeroPowerPodcast@gmail.com or use the Contact Us form on this site and we will answer them on the next show.