This week Avanties and Zerotio discuss the pending nerfs as well as the launch of season 2 of Grandmasters and much more.
During the play portion we check out a Highlander Mage from TheoHS
News and Discussion
- Upcoming Balance Changes: August 26th
- Conjurer’s Calling: From 3 Mana to 4 Mana
- Luna’s Pocket Galaxy: From 5 Mana to 7 Mana (Same as pre-buff)
- Dr Boom, Mad Genius: From 7 Mana to 9 Mana
- Extra Arms: From 2 Mana to 3 Mana (Sam as pre-buff)
- Barnes: From 4 Mana to 5 Mana
- Discussion: Removing buffs from 2 Cards, should they not buff cards?
- Discussion: Will this be enough to “mix up” they meta?
- Celestalon goes into details about Zephrys and future hotfixes, on The Angry Chicken
- Celestalon goes into initial designs of Zephrys
- New situations are being taught to Zephrys, specifically for Weapon Removal
- Hotifxes will be applying new card selections, in specific situations
- Hotfixes schedule for August 26th update
- Current version of Zephrys is “6.2”, most worked on card in Hearthstone
- Was considered v6.1 at Launch Day
- Zephrys hit over 1000 lines of script, most cards are from 2-50 lines
- They chose Basic and Classic set to reward skill in playing Zephrys
- Zephrys was not designed just for Saviors of Uldum, but seemed to fit the set
- Bounce cards “banned” from card list, “No wishing for more wishes!”
- Lots of other great topics discussed in the Interview, link in Show Notes
- YouTube Channel: Amove.tv
- Grandmasters Season 2: Week 1
- First look at Conquest, with a Shield Phase
- Bloodyface gets a 1-1 start to Season 2
- Overall Player feeling about new format is positive
- Discussion: As a viewer, do you feel New Conquest Format will be successful?
- Tavern Brawl: The Great Amalgamation!
- What horror has science wrought!? Build a deck, all minions count as Elementals, Mechs, Demons, Murlocs, Dragons, Beasts, Pirates and Totems!
- Tavern Brawl uses “Wild Format”
[Ray of Frost] x 1
[Acidic Swamp Ooze] x 1
[Ancient Mysteries] x 1
[Doomsayer] x 1
[Frostbolt] x 1
[Zephrys the Great] x 1
[Arcane Intellect] x 1
[Conjurer’s Calling] x 1
[Counterspell] x 1
[Flame Ward] x 1
[Frost Nova] x 1
[Ice Barrier] x 1
[Messenger Raven] x 1
[SN1P-SN4P] x 1
[Stargazer Luna] x 1
[Vulpera Scoundrel] x 1
[Arcane Keysmith] x 1
[Bone Wraith] x 1
[Polymorph] x 1
[Sandbinder] x 1
[Witchwood Piper] x 1
[Luna’s Pocket Galaxy] x 1
[Zilliax] x 1
[Khartut Defender] x 1
[Reno the Relicologist] x 1
[Archmage Antonidas] x 1
[Siamat] x 1
[Alexstrasza] x 1
[Kalecgos] x 1
[Mountain Giant] x 1
If you would like to build this deck in Hearthstone you can copy the following string of code to your clipboard and then open My Collection and select New Deck, you will then be prompted if you wish to create the deck saved to your clipboard, just click yes.
If you have any questions about this deck or questions about Hearthstone in general you can email us at: HeroPowerPodcast@gmail.com or use the Contact Us form on this site and we will answer them on the next show.